Enrollment and Admission at Our Boarding Academy
Applying for enrollment to Fulford Academy is easy!
Join us for a unique learning experience!
Apply Now to Fulford Academy
Taking the steps to apply to Fulford Academy is easy!
If you have any questions about the process, connect with our Admissions department at any time:
- Call 1-613-341-9330
- Email email@example.com
Let’s get you started!
Take the Virtual Tour
Apply Now to Fulford Academy
- Please fill out the Application form by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button below. Refer to our Application Instructions to ensure all documentation is submitted along with filling out the form.
- The following documents will need to be uploaded with your application:
- Copies of your child’s most recent report cards and transcript
- A recent photo
- A copy of their passport.
- Please Note: For applicants who take the SSAT test, we will review SSAT results if they are sent to us, but it is not a requirement for admission to Fulford Academy.
- An Admissions team member will be in touch with you within 1-3 business days to confirm your submission and answer any questions you may have.
- Application Fee: Submit a non-refundable application fee.($200 for International/Boarding Students, $50 for Canadian Day Students)
- Please note that the application fee is not applicable for Online Students.
- Student Interview: The student applicant completes an interview with Fulford Academy Enrolment Officer. If applicable, the student applicant must submit or complete an English language assessment following the interview. Please, refer to the Admission Requirement for English Language requirements.
- Complete Fulford Academy’s online application form and submit all of the required application items:
- Student passport
- Student’s most recent report card and transcript
- Recent photo of the student
- Educational assessments (if applicable)
- Once a Fulford Academy Enrolment Officer confirms the student is eligible to apply, an application fee will be requested. The application fee must be submitted before moving on to the next step of the application process.
- Complete a student interview with a Fulford Academy Enrolment Officer.
- If applicable, submit/complete an entrance language assessment.
- Once all of the steps listed above are complete, Fulford Academy’s admissions committee generally has enough information to prepare an offer of admission.
Once the application process is completed and Fulford Academy is prepared to extend an Offer of Admission, the Enrolment Process will begin. Our enrolment process is outlined below:
- Offer of Admission and Enrolment Fee: Receive an offer of admission and submit a one-time, non-refundable enrolment fee to secure position in Fulford Academy’s program
- Letter of Acceptance: If applicable, student applicant to receive Letter of Acceptance and Custodianship Declaration for Canadian Student Visa application.
- Enrolment Package: Student applicant to receive Fulford Academy Enrolment Package.
Have a question? Connect with us!
BOOK A FULFORD TOUR
Tours typically take one (1) hour to complete and are available during the week or on the weekend. Please book by calling our Admissions Department or filling out our booking form by clicking on the buttons below: