Fulford Academy is excited to announce Fulford Online. This new offering is ideal for:
- High school students who need flexibility in their busy schedule, and want the option of taking 1-2 online courses a semester.
- International high school students who are interested in gaining an advantage in their university application, and want a Canadian high school diploma, alongside a diploma from their home country.
Brockville based Private School to offer Unique Online Learning for High School students
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 21, 2019 – Toronto/Brockville:
The very nature of education has changed dramatically in the last decade. For various reasons including athletics commitment, part-time work and the desire to work at a schedule of your own convenience, online education has grown rapidly. But with so many online courses and programs from various institutions, the challenge becomes how to determine the very quality of these programs: enter Fulford Academy online.
The prestigious Fulford Academy will utilize the internationally recognized Google Classroom platform, offering students from across Canada and around the world all of the courses required to meet the rigorous curriculum requirements of the globally recognized Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). With a focus on STEM + A curriculum, all online courses are capped to just 4 online students per class, ensuring all necessary support is received by the Fulford students.
Each weekly module will include required readings, assignments, multimedia and engaging videos plus weekly check-ins with teachers and regular communications designed to assist students to achieve a solid understanding of core learning principles.
Unique to Fulford Academy Online’s approach includes:
- Online convenience: students can learn alongside Fulford Academy students in select Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12 classes using a simple and effective online platform.
- videos made by your teacher to highlight key lessons
- an integrated STEM+A approach
- a commitment to accommodating different learning styles
- a hybrid (blended in-class and online) dual high school diploma option for international students
“Our online students will be learning in an asynchronous environment with email access to teachers. With this in mind we will have all students in a set environment with hard deadlines and expectations in time management”, said Dr. Tom Steel, Head of School, Fulford Academy.
Fulford Academy has begun accepting applications for courses starting in Fall 2019 for Canadian and international students. Starting in Summer 2019, we will be starting our blended learning program for our Hybrid Dual High School Diploma program for international students.
About Fulford Academy
Fulford Academy is a coeducational, private day/boarding school located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada; home of the famous 1000 Islands on the majestic St. Lawrence River. Established in 2002, Fulford Academy offers Grade 6 to 12, leading to the renowned OSSD – Ontario Secondary School Diploma. This Canadian diploma is renowned by Canadian, American, European, UK and Asian universities
For Media Inquiries, contact:
Joey Gill +416.556.0675 firstname.lastname@example.org